|Location: Chorley, Lancashire||Salary: £25000 - £32000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Oil & Gas||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Stefan Beck|
We are currently seeking a fully qualified domestic and commercial gas engineer for our prestigious client based in Chorley - Lancashire
Our client is a family owned and run company. Established in 1979 in Chorley, Lancashire, our client offers the most comprehensive range of gas appliances, central heating equipment and spare parts within the area. Boasting a very large show room for customers to browse, purchase equipment and discuss services provided.
As a gas engineer, you will be an expert in your field, and able to complete all tasks associated whether it be a full central heating, boiler, fire or appliance installation, or service and repair of the above. You will have an honest and methodical approach to your work to ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
We are seeking an engineer that is commercially qualified but happy to undertake predominantly domestic based work. Providing knowledge and support as our client is expanding with a view to gain more work within the commercial sector so we are looking for an engineer that wants to grow with the business. In turn you will be highly rewarded as the company expands into this sector.
What to expect as a Gas Engineer. (benefits)
- Starting salary up to £32000 P.A (experience and qualification dependant)
- Bonus and profit-sharing scheme after 6 months to enhance your yearly income with a potential to earn £40000+
- Overtime available.
- Fully expensed Van & Fuel for business use
- Continuous office admin support
- Skills growth training
- Company Pension
- Working within a 25-30-mile radius of Chorley.
Requirements of successful Gas Engineer.
- Fully qualified ACS registered engineer, Minimum commercial qualificaitons of: CODNCO1, COCN1, ICPN1, CIGA1, CDGA1. TPCP1A
- Minimum domestic qualifications: CCN1, CEN1, CKR1, HTR1, CPA1, CENWAT,
- PART L (energy efficiency) is highly advantageous as our client is an energy efficient conscious company.
- Proven experience of carrying out extensive installation works, including Full boiler installs, Full central heating installs, Fires and all appliances.
- Able to service and repair systems and appliances with a high 1st fix ratio.
- Minimum 5 years' experience.
- G3 (vented & unvented) highly advantageous.
- Oil / LPG / Solid Fuel qualifications are highly advantageous.
- Full U.K driving licence with no more than 6 points.
- Always providing exceptional customer service.
- Keeping the van organised, clean and well maintained.
- Must have your own Core tool set but specialist equipment will be provided.
- COMPETETIVE SUB-CONTRACTOR RATES ALSO AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Take a positive, professional and pro-active approach to your work.
- Be driven and strive for client satisfaction.
- Take pride in your work at all times and push to find effective solutions to any problems.
- Be a clear and effective communicator.
- Be punctual at all times.
- Be able to work on own initiative when required.
- Ideally reside within 10 miles of Chorley
This is a fantastic opportunity for a domestic & commercial engineer to take the next step in their career whilst working for an independent company where you will be truly valued and rewarded within the workplace.
You may also apply by calling Stefan on 0134233050