|Location: London, England||Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Oil & Gas||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Stefan Beck|
We are currently seeking a domestic Heating, Plumbing & Gas installation engineer for our prestigious client based in Bagshot - Surrey
Our client is a rapidly expanding family owned business, having tripled in size over the past 3 years specialising in the installation, repair and upgrading of boilers and central heating systems. Their plumbers and heating engineers bring exceptional services to their customers in Berkshire, Surrey, Hampshire, Middlesex and the surrounding areas
Our clients aim is to become the number 1 installation company within the south east region.
This is a mobile role and engineers will be expected to cover the following areas including but not limited to. READING, GUILDFORD, SLOUGH, TWICKENHAM, KINGSTON, BERKSHIRE AND THE SOUTH EAST.
What to expect as a Domestic Gas installation Engineer. (benefits)
- Starting salary of £35000 P.A
- Further earnings potential through overtime and bonus incentives with potential to earn £40000 + P.A
- Further bonus schemes with potential for trips abroad, Christmas bonuses and competition prizes.
- Brand new fully expensed van with fuel card
- Uniform provided
- Continuous office admin support
- Skills growth training
- Genuine opportunities for progression within the business
- Company Pension
- PAYE permanent position
- PRIVATE DOMESTIC CLIENTS ONLY - NO SOCIAL HOUSING
Requirements of Domestic Gas Installation Engineer.
- Proven experience of carrying out extensive installation works, including Full boiler installs & conversions, Full central heating installs, Installation of plumbing goods and pipework and installation of White goods and full bathroom installations.
- Minimum 3 years experience post qualification
- Fully qualified ACS registered engineer, Minimum of: CCN1, CEN1, CKR1, HTR1, CPA1, CENWAT,
- Must have good knowledge of S & Y plan wiring
- PART L (energy efficiency) is highly advantageous
- G3 (vented & unvented) highly advantageous
- Oil / LPG qualifications are highly advantageous
- Full U.K driving licence with no more than 6 points.
- Providing service, certs and maintenance on all domestic gas heating appliances
- Always providing exceptional customer service
- Online paperwork using the supplied application
- Keeping the van organised, clean and well maintained
- Take a positive, professional and pro-active approach to your work.
- Be driven and strive for client satisfaction.
- Take pride in your work at all times and push to find effective solutions to any problems.
- Be a clear and effective communicator.
- Be punctual at all times.
- Be able to work on own initiative when required.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a domestic engineer to take the next step in their career whilst working for an award winning independent company where you will be truly valued within the workplace.
You may also apply by calling stefan on 01342330508