|Location: Orpington, Kent||Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector: Oil & Gas||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Stefan Beck|
We are currently recruiting a Domestic gas engineer (installation) for our prestigious client based in Orpington - Kent.
Established in 1985 our client has more than 30 years experience in the highly specialised field of gas central heating and plumbing. they are a family run business that takes pride in their staff, the integrity, and quality of their work.
Based in the heart of Orpington, our client provides an exemplary service to the south of London, Kent and the southern region, with a very high level of customer satisfaction, and excellent reviews from the likes of trusted trader, Checkatrade and trust pilot.
We are seeking an engineer with the drive and determination to provide a high quality, reliable service to domestic customers and to uphold the standards set by our client. whether you only have a few years of experience in the industry or wether you are a seasoned professional this is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of our clients family.
- Competetive salary
- Company vehicle
- Ipad provided with loaded internal software with communication & support at all times
- Core tools provided
- PAYE permanent position
- Uniform provided
- Internal Progression opportunities
- Monday - Friday 8a.m - 5p.m with overtime premium paid beyond these hours.
- Saturday overtime available during winter season and busy periods paid at premium
- Further training provided as required.
Requirements of the engineer,
- Be a fully qualified domestic engineer, CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1, Further qualifications are highly advantageous
- City & Guilds / NVQ level 2 plumbing
- Minimum of 1 years experience in Domestic gas engineering (installation)
- Full clean U.K driving licence.
- Take a positive, professional and pro-active approach to your work.
- Be a clear and effective communicator.
- Be punctual at all times.
- Be able to work on own initiative when required.
- To have the drive and determination to deliver a fantastic service at all times.
- Knowledge of all major manufacturers such as BOSCH, WORCESTER, GLOW WORM, VAILLANT.
If you have a passion for installation & plumbing works and delivering an incredible service to acheive high levels of customer satisfaction and are seeking a new opportunity with long term prospects, inside of a fantastic family run business that are continuously expanding year after year then this may be the role for you!