|Location: Beckenham, Kent||Salary: £40000 - £46000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Oil & Gas||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Stefan Beck|
We are currently seeking A domestic service and breakdown gas engineer for our award winning client based in Crystal Palace - South London.
Our client is an independently owned award winning company with a proven track record of providing an excellent service to a large client base within the local area of Crystal palace / Penge and a 10 Mile radius.
Our client aims to operate in an organised, friendly and hassle-free environment, that promotes growth and supports work and personal life balance.
This role will be predominantly PPM, Servicing, breakdown and maintenance based but successful applicants will be experts in all aspects of residential gas heating installations, boiler replacements and central heating installations.
What to expect as a Domestic Gas Engineer. (benefits)
- Starting salary of £40000 - £46000 P.A
- Fully expensed Van & Fuel
- Uniform provided
- Company iPhone & app
- Continuous office admin support
- Skills growth training
- Company Pension
- Local area within 10 Miles of client base (so no more long journeys)
Requirements of successful applicants.
- Proven experience of working in a servicing, breakdown role
- Minimum 5 years experience.
- Fully qualified ACS registered engineer, Minimum of: CCN1, CEN1, CKR1, HTR1, CPA1, CENWAT,
- PART L (energy efficiency) is highly advantageous
- G3 (vented & unvented) highly advantageous
- Oil / LPG qualifications are highly advantageous
- Full U.K driving licence with no more than 6 points.
- Providing service, certs and maintenance on all domestic gas heating appliances
- Always providing exceptional customer service
- Online paperwork using the supplied iPhone and app
- Keeping the van organised, clean and well maintained
- Take a positive, professional and pro-active approach to your work.
- Be driven and strive for client satisfaction.
- Take pride in your work at all times and push to find effective solutions to any problems.
- Be a clear and effective communicator.
- Be punctual at all times.
- Be able to work on own initiative when required.
- Reside within a 7-10 mile radius of Penge (south London)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a domestic engineer to take the next step in their career whilst working for an award winning independent company where you will be truly valued within the workplace.
You may also apply by calling stefan on 01342330508