|Location: Stafford, Staffordshire||Salary: £30000 - £350000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Oil & Gas||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Stefan Beck|
We are urgently seeking A domestic heating, plumbing and gas engineer for our prestigious client based in Stafford.
Our client has been operating for more than 12 years and is a privately-owned independent business. Providing services to a large existing client base working with a large number of different estate agents and landlords in Staffordshire with continuous plans for expansion and growth.
This role will suit a well-rounded gas engineer with experience in full heating system and boiler installations, Boiler breakdowns & servicing, Gas safety, landlord certificates, System power flushing, Cookers, Bathroom, plumbing and white goods installation, with all aspects of plumbing, heating and gas work undertaken.
What to expect as a Domestic Gas Engineer (Benefits):
- Competitive starting salary of £30000 - £38000 P.A.
- Working hours: Monday - Friday 0800 -17:30
- Saturday on call Rota.
- Overtime Premium
- Fully expensed company vehicle & uniform provided.
- Paid annual leave.
- Employee Pension.
- Privately owned family business.
- Working in Stafford & 20 - 25-mile radius.
- Ipad provided with company software linked directly to the office for continuous support.
Requirements of domestic gas engineer:
- Be a fully qualified ACS registered Gas engineer - CCN1, CEN1, CKR1, HTR1, CENWAT, CPA1,
- Oil/lpg and unvented qualifications are highly advantageous
- Part l (energy efficiency) and EEDH are highly advantageous
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in domestic gas engineering.
- FULL UK DRIVING LICENCE - maximum 3 points
- Currently reside within 20 miles of Stafford ST16
- Take a positive, professional and pro-active approach to your work.
- Be driven and strive for client satisfaction.
- Take pride in your work at all times and push to find effective solutions to any problems.
- Be a clear and effective communicator.
- Be punctual at all times.
- Be able to work on own initiative when required.
This is an excellent opportunity for A qualified gas, heating and plumbing engineer to join our client's business and if you want to be truly valued within your workplace and to work for a company that prides itself on their excellent service and customer satisfaction then this could be the role for you!
You can also apply by Calling Stefan on 01342330508.