|Location: Tunbridge Wells, Kent||Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent company benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Stalla Xystra|
Gold Group are seeking a .Net Developer to join our client a well-established Healthcare Specialist located in Tunbridge Wells.
The vacancy is a permanent opportunity with a salary of up to £40k per annum depending on experience + excellent company benefits.
Key responsibilities for .Net Developer position include
- Developing solutions to the required quality, design, coding, performance and security standards, in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Testing your solutions thoroughly through unit and integration testing.
- Ensuring quality and continuous improvement through design reviews, code reviews, retrospectives.
- Providing accurate and timely estimates for proposed solution development
- Working closely with colleagues sharing knowledge to ensure the continuous growth of our development community
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience in a similar development role and a degree in computer science or similar qualification
- Require Knowledge of Agile development methods and practices and writing unit and integration tests Knowledge of Cloud Development with Microsoft Azure and Team Foundation Server Release Management
- A strong understanding of LINQ and Entity Framework
- You are growth-oriented and adaptable with an ability to meet the changing needs of the platform and our customers
- You have excellent written and verbal communication and can adapt your style to meet the needs of your audience
- You value building strong relationships with colleagues and stakeholders
- You are curious with a desire to innovate in order to find optimal technical solutions
- Architecting and developing solutions for Azure PaaS
- Working knowledge of PowerShell Experience implementing automated tests written using the Gherkin syntax
- Experience using Selenium and SpecFlow to build automated tests Pair Programming experience
- Experience building public facing web applications
- Experience with building or working with automated continuous delivery pipelines would be an advantage