|Location: London, England||Salary: £65000 - £80000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sian Driscoll|
Our client is looking for a new .Net Developer to help push the code base further forward with both new projects and tweaking existing code to perform better.
They are running scrum development teams across the globe. This role will fit into that structure working closely with developers and business teams in various countries. their teams communicate regularly
They are trying to build out their new code in .Net core running in Docker containers. New code and test environments are supported with infrastructure as code on Amazon Web Services. Their existing code base is written predominantly in Microsoft T-SQL with supporting VB.net and C#.
Their systems and setup are predominantly built on the Microsoft stack, from internal desktop machines to client facing applications. They are seeking to change the way our code is executed with SQL on Linux/Containers and .Net Core running in containers.
They seek to constantly improve our code using robust tools. These are involved in our Continuous Integration process and also monitoring on our Production Environments.
Skills, Ability and Experience as the .Net Developer:
You should have:
- A passion for creating quality software using the best tools possible
- Help our first and second line support teams with appropriate documentation
- 3+ years enterprise .Net Experience (VB.net or C#)
- 2+ years enterprise Microsoft T-SQL experience (2008 R2+)
- A solid understanding of Agile processes (Scrum specifically)
- Confidence in Git and the Git Flow source control methodology
- Great communication and collaboration skills, both technical and non-technical
- Think: code reviews and requirements gathering
Desirbale Skills, Ability and Experience as the .Net Developer:
- Bachelor's degree or above in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent technical discipline.
- Experience with the Atlassian Suite of products; Jira, Confluence and BitBucket
- Understanding of good structure, Architecture and design patterns
- Experience with Payment Services and Card Processing
- Some level of infrastructure or server setup knowledge