|Location: Swindon, Wiltshire||Salary: £30000 - £42000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Francis|
Currently looking for a .Net Developer to work for a well-established software company based near Swindon.
What the role as the .Net Developer will entail:
- You will have the opportunity both to work with the charity sector, and to make a real difference in the direction and scope of the company's products.
- With ongoing product development taking place, and a portfolio of work planned out for the foreseeable future, you will have the opportunity both to learn new skills and to be directly involved in both the planning and implementation of new products.
Some of the Key Skills of the .Net Developer will include:
- NET Development - predominantly VB, though C# will also be an advantage.
- SQL, T-SQL, Stored Procedures.
- Web services, REST, Json, XML.
- Working knowledge of TFS and Visual Studio.
- Experience of working in a project team would be advantageous.