|Location: Slough, Berkshire||Salary: £26000 - £40000 per annum + Pension, Life cover|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Simon Kiely|
The successful .NET Developer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
* 30 day's holiday
* Company Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Life assurance
Some of the main duties of the .NET Developer will include:
* To develop and support bespoke web applications, using predominately the Microsoft .NET development stack.
* Developing relational databases.
* Querying datasets from relational databases.
* Ensuring all applications are developed using secure development principles and are thoroughly tested prior to release.
* Maintaining, supporting and updating current and future applications.
* Ensuring all system documentation is up-to-date
* Undertaking other duties commensurate with the role including covering for other team members.
In order to be the successful .NET Developer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Extensive experience and expertise .NET languages including C#
* Good understanding and experience of using relational databases, including knowledge of SQL.
* Good understanding of secure development principles
* Knowledge of software testing methodologies
* Expertise in using the Microsoft development stack (Visual Studio, ASP.NET, SQL Server, IIS, Team Foundation Server etc).
* Experience of commercial software development practices (e.g. using source control and agile development principles).
* Expertise in using web technologies such as AJAX, jQuery and XML.
* Experience of creating system specifications and documenting software / processes.
* Ability to understand user requirements and build systems that meet those requirements.
* Good communication skills, both verbal and written, and ability to communicate clearly with non technical staff.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a .NET Developer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.