|Location: London, England||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + equity|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Max Crawley-Moore|
.Net Developer | Technology Sector | Permanent | Central London | £40,000 - £50,000 pa
My client, a technology company based in Central London, are seeking a .Net developer. This role is permanent and will be paying £40,000 - £50,000 pa + share options.
.Net Developer Skills
- Strong experience of C# .Net development
- Developing RESTful APIs and integrating with external services
- Experience working on large scale problems
- Advocate of automated regression testing
- Passion to do things the right way
- Experience with agile methodologies and automated delivery
- Can contribute to technical and business discussions to help shape products and roadmaps
- Experience with geo-spatial data is a plus
.Net Developer Additional Skills
The below is a list of skills they'd like the .Net Developer to have, not essential - but an example of the kind of tech my client uses. The more you have the better it is, but the willingness to pick this stuff up (and potentially make alternative suggestions) is what we they're after.
- C# .Net, Azure, REST
- JS / Html / Css
- ElasticSearch, Git CLI
- Rabbit MQ,
- Angular JS (1.6+) Or Aurelia
- Data Ingestion & transformation
- DDD, CQ(R)S, Event Driven Architecture
- Message queues, MassTransit, AzureServiceBus
- GIS, GeoJson experience
- Microservices, SOA
- TimeSeries Data processing
- Regular Expressions
This is a fantastic opportunity for a .Net Developer to join a growing team in a hugely exciting technology company.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.