|Location: Surrey, England||Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Gautam Raval||Job Published: 21 days ago|
My client is a leading software house based in Surrey who service a number of customers for software development within .NET / C# / ASP.NET MVC / SQL Server.
As a .NET Developer you will recieve the following benefits:
- 35 hour working week
- Private healthcare scheme, subject to qualifying employment period and scheme eligibility
- Stakeholder pension opportunities, subject to scheme qualification criteria
- 25 days holiday per year
.NET Developer Responsibilities:
- Build high quality, scalable, performant and secure web applications.
- Problem solver by nature who enjoys working with complex technical and functional requirements.
- Write well-defined, maintainable and testable code.
- Passion for technology and a desire to learn and personally grow own career.
- Recommend improvements to existing software applications through R&D and innovations.
- Be pro-active in identifying technical risks.
- Work as part of an agile development team, participating in daily stand ups, sprint planning and estimation.
- Maintain systems by monitoring and correcting software defects.
.NET Developer Essential Skills:
- ASP.NET MVC/WebApi
- Entity Framework Core
- Reporting: SSIS/SSRS
Data storage Technologies
- Core Microsoft SQL database skills (table design, views, stored procedures, TSQL)
- Working with JSON
- HTML 5
- Bootstrap 4
- Working with Visual Studio, TFS, or similar
- Client-side UI framework knowledge (e.g. Kendo)
- Knowledge of SQL server performance tuning techniques including: index and query plan analysis, query refactoring, optimisation.
- Expanse of other technical experience; such as: Identity server, .NET Core, Xamarin, Release Management.
- Knowledge of secure application design, e.g. OWASP
- Azure application design and architecture
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.