|Location: Bristol, England||Salary: £50000 - £70000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Nick Donovan|
.NET Developer needed for s multinational consultancy based in Bristol who operate in the Financial Services, Commodities, Retail, Healthcare, Public Sector and Technology & Media sectors. They build large-scale, bespoke, business-critical systems for some of the world's most high-profile organisations.
The sucessful .NET Developer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity with strong career progression but also because they give you the following benefits:
- £60,000 - £65,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday
- 5% flexi-benefit (can be taken as additional salary)
- Pension Plan
- Group Life Insurance (4 x Salary)
- Income Protection Insurance
- Career Progression
- Access to leading technologies
This is a hands on, client-facing role, offering the opportunity to be involved in full development life cycle.
What you need to be the successful .NET Developer:
- Commercial C#.NET experience with enterprise level systems
- With C# being your core language, exposure to others such as Java, Python, Scala and/or other exciting technologies is seen as a bonus.
- Expertise in Agile methodology
- Good technical design skills including, where appropriate, OO design principles and design patterns
- A relevant university degree
- The ability to adapt and learn new technologies on the job
It would also be great if the .NET Developer had:
- Exposure to the full software development lifecycle
- Previous experience in a consultancy
- Involvement in open source projects
This is a fantcais opportunity for a .NET Developer to prgress their career to the next level.. If you are interested please apply as soon as pssible as this position will go quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.