|Location: West Malling, Kent||Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum + benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Francis|
.Net Developer (junior)
Purpose of the .Net Developer
My client based in West Malling are looking for a .net developer to successfully help the group of business create innovative and engaging web based solutions. This will be a full-stack role that will involve working on all areas across many projects and platforms both internal and external. The right candidate will have the opportunity to both improve existing systems and help shape the future of our offerings. What is on offer includes:
* competitive Salary of £25,000-£35,000
* * 20d annual leave + public holidays;
* * Group Pension scheme includes matched company contribution,
* * up to 5% employee contribution;
* * option for gym membership subsidy;
* * childcare vouchers (if applicable),
* * free parking on site
* * travel expenses covered when working in the other offices
Key Duties & Responsibilities of the .Net Developer
* Design, develop, and document new features for the applications.
* Fix bugs and investigate support issues
* Apply good software design and development practices in daily activities.
* Collaborate with other developers throughout the development process.
* Rapidly prototype web applications to showcase new concepts and ideas.
* Keep up to date with development practices.
* Assist in all phases of the development cycle from design/research to documentation and testing.
Other Responsibilities of the .Net Developer
* Work with product manager and business analysts to refine user stories
* Take part in design and architecture discussions
Knowledge/Skills and Experience of the .Net Developer
Candidates must have:
* Entity Framework
* Source control (we use VSTFS but it's about principles)
Desirable but not essential skills
* Azure or equivalent
* Agile dev experience
* .net Core
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.