|Location: Buckinghamshire, England||Salary: £16 - £21 per hour|
|Sector: Life Sciences||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Drug Safety Assistant
Rate: £16 - £21p/h
Term: Initial 12 Months
Hours: 37 Per Week
Key Skills: Drug Safety, Pharmacovigilance, Compliance, Reports, Global Safety Database, Due Diligence, Monitoring, TFUP, Reviews, CSTL, SOP, Medical, Pharmaceutical
An experienced Drug Safety Assistant is required to execute Drug Safety support activities as required by the Marketing Authorisation Holders as applicable to ensure company compliance with good Pharmacovigilance Practice legislation.
So, what will you be doing as a Drug Safety Assistant?
- Answering of inbound calls from the general public and internal colleagues to elicit and capture relevant adverse event data
- Entering of relevant safety data into the Global Safety Database from various sources
- Monitoring of due diligence schedule processes
- Support of TFUP questionnaire reconciliation
- Review of case files & processes as directed
- Letter writing
- Supporting of CSTL/LSO in responding to ad hoc requests as required
What are we looking for in our next Drug Safety Assistant?
- Degree Educated in a STEM Discipline
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
- Proficient in global & local SOPs
- Hold expert knowledge of the Global Safety Database
- Awareness & familiarity with Medical terminology
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills & experience APPLY NOW!