|Location: Buckinghamshire, England||Salary: £20 - £28 per annum|
|Sector: Life Sciences, Pharmaceuticals||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Drug Safety Associate
Term: Initial 4 Months
Hours: 37 Per Week
Salary: £20 - £28 p/h
Key Skills: Drug Safety, Case Processing, ICSR, GMSO, Cases, Triage, Analysis, Case Receipt, Review, Safety, SUA, SSP, SAE, AE, Pharmaceuticals
An experienced Drug Safety Associate is required ASAP by my client to be responsible for the completion of full case information on the database, including quality review to ensure accuracy and completeness.
So, what will you be doing as a Drug Safety Associate?
- Triage of incoming cases to prioritize for daily workflow management
- Completion of remaining case data entry, manual coding, label & approval
- Preparation of SUA Summary's
- Performing quality review of ICSR, inclusive of reviewing of source documents
- Case processing - single case unblinding, Serious Adverse Event, Deviation Memo
What are we looking for in our next Drug Safety Associate?
- Registered Nurse or Pharmacist
- Hold a Health/Biomedical Degree
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a Pharmaceutical safety related role
- Case processing experience
- Knowledge & experience with safety reporting and regulatory compliance
- Hold an understanding of medical terminology
- Experience working with SOPs
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Drug Safety Associate, this is the opportunity for you!