|Location: Wrexham||Salary: £32000 - £35000 per annum + Extensive Benefits|
|Sector: Life Sciences||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Darren Kirby|
DRUG SAFETY EXECUTIVE
Salary: £32,000 to £35,000 + Benefits
My Client is one of the largest Generic Pharmaceutical companies in the UK.
Due to continuing growth, a vacancy has arisen within the Drug Safety and Information department for a Drug Safety Executive.
Reporting to the Senior Drug Safety Executive, the role entails:
- Being the primary contact responsible for implementing and maintaining the Company's local, European and international Safety Data Exchange Agreements (SDEAs) and maintaining the Company's SDEA tracking system.
- The review of SDEAs proposed by other partners, preparing audit questionnaires and carrying out periodic reconciliation.
- Assisting with other activities relating to the ongoing support of the Department's Pharmacovigilance Quality Management System
What you need to be the successful:
In order to be the successful Drug Safety Executive and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- A Degree in life sciences or pharmacy is preferable, however, candidates with a Degree (or equivalent) in nursing will also be considered
- Previous SDEA experience is essential
- Advanced negotiation skills
- A strong and clear understanding of European, international and local pharmacovigilance requirements including Good Pharmacovigilance Practice (GVP)
- Organisation skills and the ability to assess priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy of report writing
- Computer literacy
The successful Drug Safety Executive will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Salary: £32,000 - £35,000 per annum
- 25 day's holiday
- Pension Plan. 7% Employee/Employer match
- Subsidised on site canteen
- Free Parking
- Computer Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
If you have previous SDEA experience, and a clear understanding of European, International and local pharmacovigilance requirements then press the Apply button now!!
Interviews happening within the next 2 weeks, so don't miss out!!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.