|Location: Berkshire, England||Salary: £15 - £20 per hour|
|Sector: Life Sciences||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Drug Safety Scientist
Rate: £15 - £20 p/h
Term: Initial 12 Months
Key Skills: Drug Safety, RCA, CAPA, Reporting, Pharmaceutical, Pharmacovigilance, SOP, Safety Database
An experienced Drug Safety Scientist is required to join my client to support the coordination of safety reporting requirements as required. This will involve both inbound and outbound case management, communicating with others inside & outside of the business.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Drug Safety Scientist?
- Receipt and processing of incoming safety information - Internal & external
- Provision of safety information to marketing partners/third party partners
- Assistance with assessment of incoming information from multiple sources
- Assistance in the quality review of data captured in Global Safety Database
- Quality reviews of expedited assessments prior to submissions
- Continual monitoring & assessment of reportability of Individual Case Safety Reports
- Accurate & timely documentation of deviations to process/timelines - Inclusive of Root Cause Analysis
- Supporting Head of Drug Safety in responding to ad hoc requests
What are we looking for in our next Drug Safety Scientist?
- Degree qualified in a STEM Discipline
- Awareness & familiarity of drug developments & Pharmacology
- Proficiency in global & locals SOPs
- Expert knowledge of Global Safety Databases or Reporting Modules
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Holds a knowledge and understanding of key legislation applicable to Pharmacovigilance
- Proven expertise & experience in Pharmaceutical regulations & R&D Processes
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Drug Safety support, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field, hit that apply button now!