|Location: Uxbridge, Middlesex||Salary: £160 - £170 per day|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Stefan Morris|
Dryliners / partitioners needed for a retail fit out project based in Uxbridge, Middlesex. We are looking to engage experienced dryliner / partitioners with an in-depth knowledge retail fit out and interior work. The initial project it schduled to last for 6weeks but could led to follow on work for right candidates as the client is very busy.
The Dryliner / Partioners to work for this client will benefit from:
* 10 hour minimum days
* 6-7 days per week
* Potential follow on contracts
What the role entails:
- All aspects of drylining and partioning
- Working with fixers and other trades
What you need to be the successful :
- Experience of interior fit out
- Must have CSCS skills card
- Ideally NVQ2 - time served with 3 years plus relevant experience will be considered
- Must have own tools and PPE equipment.
- Must be able to provide minimum of 2 relevant and checkable references.
- Must be eligible to work in UK
- Reliable and good team player
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.