|Location: Crewe, Cheshire||Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Emma Puddick|
£35,000 - £40,000
Direct Report: E&P Engineering Manager
Our client is a fantastic expanding business that specialises within Rail, Signalling, Power, Telecoms and civils. They have rapidly established themselves as one of the leading independant signalling design and testing companies.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a E&P Engineer to come join the team where you will be producing accurate designs and reports to meed the demands of projects set by their clients.
The company supports to clients within the UK and internationally, so have a lot of great business.
Key Duties for the E&P Engineer:
- Support the E&P Engineering Manager by producing accurate designs and reports.
- Produce drawings on both AutoCad & Microstation.
- Attend weekly update meetings with projects team when required
- Liaise with other engineers/ departments to obtain relevant information to produce reports & designs
- Assist the tender's team by producing estimates for potential future projects.
- To look at ways to improve the procedures and process of engineering management within the business.
- Attend site surveys (both midweek and weekends), accurately survey and collate information and present survey findings in a manner required by the client.
- Attend client meetings at their offices.
- Assist with the production of Test and Commissioning Plans.
- Review and check drawings / reports / designs.
- Assist the project manager in production of project schedules.
- Assist commissioning at on site (both midweek & weekends) at locations throughout UK & Northern Ireland.
- Anything else asked by your line manager in line with your experience and knowledge
HSQE Responsibilities for the E&P Engineer:
- This post is not safety critical.
- Compliance with Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
- Comply with all H&S procedures and policies.
- Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience
Essentials for the E&P Engineer:
- Knowledge and proficient skills using AutoCad & Microstation.
- Previous experience of an electrical software package e.g. Amtech.
- Proactive and supportive a self-starter.
- Flexibility and a 'can do' attitude
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Essential skills in Microsoft Office, Word, Xcel. Outlook etc.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work alone as well as part of a team.
- Flexibility with regard to working hours.
Desirables for the E&P Engineer:
- Knowledge of Industry sector.
- Clean driving licence.
This is a fantastic role that is moving fast, so get in touch ASAP!