|Location: Helensburgh, Argyll & Bute||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Zak Mendoza|
E-Learning Training Designer
E-Learning Training Designer needed for a multinational Defence organisation based in Helensburgh who are looking to employ an experienced E-Learning Training Designer with an in-depth knowledge of developing graphics, animations and editing video content in the adobe suite and practical knowledge of instructional design process and adult learning theory.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the E-Learning Training Designer will include:
- Write detailed specifications, detailed content and outlines
- Liaise with subject matter experts to produce high quality eLearning scripts.
- Develop innovative and engaging course content using adobe captivate.
- Produce graphics and other multimedia content utilising adobe suite products.
- Design learning carried out in an AR/VR environment.
- Design instructor led training materials.
What you need to be the successful E-Learning Training Designer:
In order to be the successful E-Learning Training Designer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Proven experience in the design and development of eLearning courses in adobe captivate.
- Experience in developing graphics, animations and editing video content in the adobe suite.
- Practical knowledge of instructional design process and adult learning theory.
- Experience in developing instructor led training.
- Experience in delivering AR/VR training
- Must be eligible for Security Clearance
Desirable experience is as follows:
- Experience of working in a defence environment.
- Knowledge of Defence System Training Quality Processes
- Knowledge of the PSA and how it impacts UK training documentation
- Experience in training environments and SWS equipment
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, we will also be considering candidates at Graduate level. The role will essentially be focused on animation skills and using Adobe Captivate at this level. As a minimum, all candidates being considered at this level must experience of working with Adobe Captivate or Adobe Animate. This does not necessarily have to be in a workplace and could be as part of a University course but all candidates being considered need to be confident users of at least one of those packages.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an E-Learning Training Designer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Please note that all candidates moving forward for the E-Learning Training Designer must have obtained or be eligible for security clearance up to SC level.