|Location: Helensburgh, Argyll & Bute||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jack Pleon|
E-Learning Training Designer
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Currently looking for a E-Learning Training Designer to work for a Global Aerospace, Defence and Security orginisation, based in Glasgow.
Some of the main duties of the E-Learning Training Designer will include:
- Write detailed specifications, detailed content and outlines
- Liase with subject matter experts to produce high quality eLearning scripts.
- Develop innovative and engaging course content using adobe captivate.
- Produce graphics and other multimedia content utilising adobe suite products.
- Design learning carried out in an AR/VR environment.
- Design instructor led training materials.
Skills and qualifications of the E-Learning Training Designer will include:
- Proven experience in the design and development of eLearning courses in adobe captivate.
- Experience in developing graphics, animations and editing video content in the adobe suite.
- Practical knowledge of instructional design process and adult learning theory.
- Experience in developing instructor led training.
- Experience in delivering AR/VR training.
- Experience of working in a defence environment.
- Knowledge of Defence System Training Quality Processes
- Knowledge of the PSA and how it impacts UK training documentation
- Experience in training environments and SWS equipment
- Capable of building and maintaining customer relationships and debating technical issues with both Customer and Accreditor