|Location: Crawley, West Sussex||Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Max Crawley-Moore|
Ecommerce Manager | £35000 - £40000 | Crawley | Travel Industry | Permanent
My client, a travel-based organisation based in Crawley, are seeking an Ecommerce Manager for a Permanent position which will be paying up to £40,000 pa.
This role will take responsibility for managing the day-to-day web merchandising and content updates for 3-4 websites, as well as feeding into the long term planning and delivery of enhancements.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Co-owning the performance of long-haul brands and the planning and delivery of activities designed to support and improve offline commercial performance
- Working with the Head of Ecommerce to coordinate business liaison activities with stakeholders
- Ensuring business objective are achieved for each requirement, including any "drop dead dates"
- Facilitating prioritisation of requirements across brands and websites, ensuring the biggest "bang for buck" is achieved in the shortest space of time, whilst not neglecting each brands' online merchandising and marketing requirements
- Maintaining good relationships with stakeholders in order to better understand the business drivers and rationale for proposed changes coming from the business and marketing teams
- Coordinating sales driving activities with the Destination Team (product content), Commercial (pricing) and Brand Managers (tone of voice) to schedule and release quality commercialised content to the websites, in line with business's milestones
Ideal candidates will display:
- Demonstrable experience in website content strategy and site optimisation.
- Proven commercial and technical experience working for large B2C or B2B websites, working in multi-disciplinary teams, preferably within the travel sector
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of CMS platforms (e.g. Drupal) would be an advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of disciplines including conversion optimisation, web analytics (ideally Google Analytics), user experience, online marketing, SEO & PPC and web project management
- Knowledge of A/B & MVT testing and content personalisation (ideally experience with Acquia Lift)
- Stakeholder management experience