|Location: Croydon, Surrey||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Max Crawley-Moore|
Ecommerce Specialist | Retail | £30,000 - £35,000 | Croydon | Permanent
My client, a retailer based in Croydon, are urgently seeking an Ecommerce Specialist for a permanrnt position - paying £30,000 - £35,000.
They're seeking an experienced Ecommerce Specialist to build and implement the company's Ecommerce / digital marketing plan. The ideal candidate will have a proven record in building and driving consumer lead generation, digital marketing, ecommerce management, and responsible for ecommerce revenue growth.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Working closely with Customer Services, IT, and Operations Teams generate ecommerce traffic by managing SEO, PPC, Affiliation and Email.
- Optimise product data, ensuring product listings have all the required information for optimal traffic and conversion.
- Monitoring data and managing KPIs for e-commerce metrics.
- Email marketing to our consumer data bases.
- Providing innovative ideas for consumer offers
- Ecommerce Conversion / Funnel optimisation.
Ideal candidates will display:
- Proven experience of devising and implementing ecommerce campaigns within all or some of the following channels; SEO, PPC, Email Marketing and Affiliation
- Proven track record of ecommerce revenue growth
- Experience in eCommerce content management
- Knowledge and experience of public relation techniques - online and offline.
- Strong time management skills and an ability to manage multiple channels at once.
- Proven track record of managing KPIs and ROI effectively.
- Advanced data analysis and interpretation skills, with the ability to convert findings into actionable campaigns.
This is a fantastic oportunity for an Ecommerce Specialist to build a function from the ground up and make the role thier own.