|Location: Crawley, West Sussex||Salary: £18000 - £22000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Max Crawley-Moore|
Ecommerce Specialist | Retail | Crawley | Permanent | £18,000 -£22,000
My client, an online/retail organisation based in Crawley, are loking for an Ecommerce Specialist for a permanent position and will be paying up to £22,000 per annum.
Reporting to the Sales Director the Ecommerce Specialist will be responsible for digital marketing, ecommerce management, and providing excellent customer service to e-commerce customers.
Key Responbsibilities include:
- Executing the marketing plan, and giving innovative ideas on how to grow our current customer base through our ecommerce channels.
- Working closely with Customer Services, IT, and Operations Teams to ensure great customer experience across all channels, and assist in further improving the end to end process
- Email marketing to our consumer data bases.
- Analyse product and promotional performance and identify areas of improvement and opportunity to help grow sales
- Work with the commercial team to launch new marketplaces internationally and provide recommendations for further expansion
- Optimise product data for Amazon channels, ensuring product listings have all the required information for optimal traffic and conversion
- Report on main KPIs undertaking analysis into root causes of performance and suggest actions to improve them
Ideal Candidates will display:
- 2 years' experience in eCommerce content management and have used platforms such as Trade Gecko, Shopify, eBay Seller, Amazon Seller Central & Mailchimp
- A recent graduate, you will have a positive, can-do attitude and willingness to learn
- Passionate about eCommerce and selling online
- Excellent Excel skills and great at analysing data
- Exceptional attention to deal
- Great communication skills
- Target driven and self-motivated
- At least 1 years' experience in eCommerce, and previous experience with online marketplaces internationally or a similar role is a bonus.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a business who is emerging as a challenger within their industry and to market a range of truly exciting products. The role is a core member of a small and close-knit team, and is essential to support the continued growth of the business. You will be responsible for the smooth running of their online stores and third party online marketplaces of Amazon and eBay, ensuring we provide consistently great customer experience and continually improve traffic and sales.
This opportunity is fast-moving and due to high numbers of applications Gold Group cannot guarantee to respond to each individual applicant.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.