|Location: Crawley, West Sussex||Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Max Crawley-Moore||Job Published: 10 days ago|
Editor | Media Industry | Crawley | Permanent | £35,000 per annum
My client, a multi-award-winning media company based in Sussex, are seeking an Editor for a permanent opportunity paying £35,000 pa.
This position will take the lead to drive audience engagement forward, as well as working on high quality projects. This is a standalone role but within a supportive, caring environment, working closely with several departments.
Editor key responsibilities:
- To deliver the monthly magazine and daily-updated website with unique, relevant and compelling content tailored for the brand's target audience of operational and technical executives within industry businesses
- To develop an online strategy (including social media) that defines the website's mission in a way that complements the magazine and increases the brand's profile and engagement with the market
- To develop strong market relationships with operational and technical executives, including the formation of an editorial advisory board; to act as an ambassador for the brand
- To manage editorial contributors and the contributors' budget
- To work closely with the commercial team in developing client solutions that deliver value for both audience and commercial partners; to develop the commercial success of the brand
- To work with the marketing team in increasing the brand's profile in the market and registered readers
- To work with the events team in developing the brand's portfolio of events; to represent the brand at these events where appropriate
- To work with the content director and team in developing a premium content proposition
Ideal Editors will display:
- Held previous editor or deputy-editor position
- Creative flair for writing in both print and digital
- Ideally some exposure to sustainability or energy sectors
- Ability to create a story that has a purpose.
This is an excellent opportunity for an editor to step into a new brand for the business and make their mark on a fantastic and excited organisation.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.