|Location: West Sussex, England||Salary: Up to £35000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Max Crawley-Moore|
Editor | Media Sector | Permanent | £35,000 | West Sussex
My client, a media company based in West Sussex, are seeking an Editor. This is a permanent role and will be paying £35,000 per annum.
The successful Editor will to responsibility to:
- Develop and deliver a content plan for that increases audience engagement and drives commercial growth.
- Build relationships with senior members of our international audience
- Develop a first-class understanding of the issues that are critical to technical and operational executives in international energy networks; using this understanding to inform the content plan
- To deliver webinars and other video content, both as standalone editorial and as commercial outputs.
Key Activities of the Editor:
- Planning, production and delivery of the content plan, including social media
- Production/hosting of webinars
- Working with the commercial team to develop client relationships
- Managing editorial contributors and the contributors' budget
- Working with the marketing team to increase the brand's profile in the market and audience engagement (for webinars, and generally)
- Attending international events as required to represent the brand and generate content
- Any other duties as agreed from time to time
Ideal applications for this Editor role will display:
- Strong journalistic competencies with a focus on operational and technical content
- Digital and video/webinar experience
- Good commercial grounding; a creative approach to commercial ideas
- Writing/editorial skills
- Able to represent the brand at a senior level, both at industry events and with clients