|Location: Oxfordshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Medical Communications||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Daniel Paine|
EDITORIAL DIRECTOR - FREELANCE
My client is a leading Medical Communications agency that is actively looking for a Freelance Editorial Director to join their team for a minimum period of 12 months. The Editorial Director will assume responsibility for the Editorial team, managing Medical Writers to make sure they develop the right content for their client's projects to the best standard possible.
My client is looking for a Freelance Editorial Director that is willing to be hands-on, pro-active and making sure that everyone is up to date with changes in editorial requirements and standards. You must be an Editorial Director that is willing to write and direct; leading by example.
The role offers great flexibility with working hours and days and will to offer 3-5 working days a week depending on availability.
EDITORIAL DIRECTOR REQUIREMENTS
- Experience working as an Editorial Director previously
- Have Medical Communications agency experience
- Experience working with complex sciences
- Looking commercial, strategic experience
- Great leadership qualities with experience managing junior Medical Writers
- BSc/MSc/PhD degree required
- Be available for at least 3 day each week
Sounds like a freelance opportunity for you? Apply today!