|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £19 - £24 per hour|
|Type: Contract||Contact: James Giblin|
Electrical Assembly Technician
Contract (6 Months)
Electrical Assembly Technician needed for a leading Defence organisation based in Bedfordshire who are looking to employ an experienced Electrical Assembly Technician with an in-depth Cable/Harness and soldering and crimping experience
What the role entails:
- Cable and harness manufacture, Rework and Modifications.
- Must be able to demonstrate IPC 620 standards of work and be able to read and understand engineering drawings.
- Ability to work alone with limited supervision.
What you need to be the successful Electrical Assembly Technician:
In order to be the successful Electrical Assembly Technician and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Cable/Harness installation and routing/connecting
- Rework procedures for damaged cables
- IPC 620 certified
- Ability to read and work from technical drawings and schematics
- Soldering and crimping
- Cable terminations
- Assembly of harness boards
- Some basic point to point testing
- Assembly of cables and installation to drawing, schematics and engineering instructions including prototype builds
- Ability to work accurately and with minimal supervision on prototype manufacture
- Teamwork and good communication skills across levels and groups
- Safety orientated
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Electrical Assembly Technician to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.