|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £20 - £24 per hour|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Zak Mendoza|
Electrical Assembly Technician
Electrical Assembly Technician needed for a multinational Defence organisation based in Bedfordshire who are looking to employ an experienced Electrical Assembly Technician with an in-depth knowledge of cable/Harness installation and routing/connecting, ability to read and work from technical drawings and schematics, and the assembly of harness boards.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Electrical Assembly Technician will include:
- Cable and harness manufacture
- Rework and Modifications.
- Working to IPC 620 standards
- Reading engineering drawings.
- Working alone and with minimal supervision
What you need to be the successful Electrical Assembly Technician:
In order to be the successful Electrical Assembly Technician and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Cable/Harness installation and routing/connecting
- Rework procedures for damaged cables
- IPC 620 certified
- Ability to read and work from technical drawings and schematics
- Soldering and crimping
- Cable terminations
- Assembly of harness boards
- Some basic point to point testing
- Assembly of cables and installation to drawing, schematics and engineering instructions including prototype builds
- Ability to work accurately and with minimal supervision on prototype manufacture
- Teamwork and good communication skills across levels and groups
- Safety orientated
- Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Electrical Assembly Technician to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Please note that all applicants moving forward for the Electrical Assembly Technician position must have obtained or be eligible for security clearance up to SC level.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.