|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: Up to £22 per hour|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Charlie Ringer|
Electrical Assembly Technician - Contract Position - Bedfordshire - £20-£22 per hour
Currently I am recruiting for an Electrical Assembly Technician for a major defence company based in Bedfordshire. This is a Fantastic and rare opportunity for the successful candidate to take the next step of their Electrical Assembly Technician at one of the world's largest and most successful defence companies. My client is globally recognised for their Innovative and specialist products and teams.
Role includes Cable and harness manufacture, Rework and Modifications. Use of Raychem system 25, able to read and understand engineering drawings. Must be able to demonstrate IPC 620 standards of work.
The successful Systems Engineer will hold the following skills and experience:
- Cable/Harness manufacture
- IPC 620 certified electrical assembly technicians
- An understanding of Raychem Systems Type 25
- Ability to read and work from technical drawings and schematics
- Soldering and crimping
- Cable terminations
- Assembly of harness boards
- Some basic point to point testing
- Assembly of cables and installation to drawing, schematics and engineering instructions including prototype builds
- Ability to work accurately and with minimal supervision on prototype manufacture
- Teamwork and good communication skills across levels and groups
- Safety orientated
This role requires the successful Electrical Assembly Technician to be able to obtain security cleared to start
If you are interested in this position then please do not hesitate to apply today
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.