|Location: New Malden, Greater London, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Defence, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Ian Cowx||Job Published: 8 days ago|
The company is a global company providing innovative systems, products and solutions worldwide. They have employees across Europe and a rapidly expanding successful UK operation.
- Produce and review electrical schematics in accordance with relevant standards and internal Computer Aided Design (CAD) processes.
- Develop and maintain component libraries to support electrical schematic activities
- Provide electrical engineering support to the Electrical Design Engineering team
- Understand and interpret PI&D control systems, where required
- Create, modify, maintain and manage electrical schematics
- Support Electrical Design Engineering team in component selection through analysis and justification
- Produce, modify, maintain and manage technical documents to support contractual deliverables (e.g. specifications, design documents, Bill of Materials (BOMs) etc.)
- Manage and adhere to configuration management processes for baseline control throughout the full project lifecycle
- Manage and adhere to change control processes, providing input to impact assessments
- Collaboratively support other engineering and supporting functions from an electrical schematic perspective
- To be aware of and comply with company standards of conduct and all relevant statutory requirements
- Proven experience in an Electrical Design Engineer position
- Engineering Degree in related discipline (experienced Electrical Design Engineers without a degree will also be considered)
- Proficient user of AutoCAD Electrical OR similar (2+ years)
- Ability to work independently on own initiative, as well as within a collaborative team environment
- Ability to work under pressure in a complex and rapidly changing environment
- Hold SC clearance or ability to achieve it
- Clearance requirements: Post-holder must/able to hold and maintain UK Government clearances where required, UK Passport Holders and sole UK Nationals only.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.