|Location: Surrey, England||Salary: £28000 - £32000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: William Hammond|
Electrical CAD Design Engineer
Blindley Heath, Surrey
Electrical CAD Design Engineer needed for an engineering organisation based in Blindley Heath, Surrey who are looking to employ an experienced Electrical CAD Design Engineer.
The successful Electrical CAD Design Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 per annum
* 25 Days of Holiday
* Opportunity to earn overtime
* Ample and secure parking
* Training and development opportunities
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Electrical CAD Design Engineer will include:
* Preparation of Electrical Design & Manufacturing Documentation to recognised international standards including: Product Schematics, Cable Diagrams, Wiring Looms, Cable Routing & Bill of Materials.
* Creating assembly and manufacturing drawings.
* Generating Bills of Materials.
* Working to cost and timescales.
* Working with our in-house electrical, electronic and mechanical developers to assist with the design process
* To prepare professional, manufacturable, electrical documentation to recognised industry standards in the form of electrical schematics, electrical wiring diagrams, electrical enclosure layouts,
electrical cable looms, electrical cable wiring assemblies in 3D and Bills of Materials.
What you need to be the successful Electrical CAD Design Engineer:
In order to be the successful Electrical CAD Design Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Excellent Solidworks Electrical* experience & detailed Solidworks Electrical 3D* capabilities, developed with extensive use of the design software on similar applications for highly integrated, complex, electro-mechanical assemblies.
* Good working knowledge of Solidworks Mechanical*.
* Experience with Solidworks Product Data Management PDM (or similar).
* Strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
* Experience in the design of products for CE and Global Certification.
* PCB design & layout and BoM preparation.
* Understanding of design for EMC compliance.
* Experience creating solutions and designs of stepper and servo motor control circuits.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills. * Enthusiasm for continuous learning with a positive "Can-Do" attitude.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Electrical CAD Design Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!