|Location: Hertfordshire, England||Salary: £24000 - £40000 per annum|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Paul Napper||Job Published: 28 days ago|
Street Lighting Design Engineer
Salary: £24,000 - £40,000
I am currently looking for a Street Lighting Design Engineer, on behalf our major client for a regional role, based out of Hertfordshire.
Purpose of the Street Lighting Design Engineer:
To design and project manage lighting schemes. You will mainly be based out of Hertfordshire, on various schemes including a large structural replacement strategy, removal of redundant street lights which form part of a switch off program and an LED implementation scheme.
As a Street Lighting Design Engineer, you must have the following experience;
- Electrical cable design
- Lighting Reality
- Experienced used of AutoCAD, KeyLIGHTS and KeySIGNS software.
- Highways term maintenance contracts
- Managing programmes of highway lighting works
- Undertaking lighting impact assessment and feasibility reports
- Working with Street Lighting, illuminated signage or road lighting equipment on contracts
- Liaising with local authorities, emergency services and councillors
Street Lighting Design Engineer Competencies:
- Degree/HNC in Electrical Engineering or equivalent. Membership of ILP or working towards.
- Highly IT Competent with (AutoCAD, Lighting reality, KeyLIGHTS, KeySIGNS)
- Full Driving Licence
- Knowledge of CDM regulations
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, to plan, coordinate and organise a range of activities.
- Ability to organise and prioritise work to meet conflicting work demands, targets & deadlines
- CSCS, ECS or NRSWA
If you have the skills and experience of a Street Lighting Design Engineer we are looking for, please contact Paul (01342 330577) or send your CV ASAP!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.