|Location: Hertfordshire, England||Salary: £24000 - £40000 per annum + DOE|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Paul Napper||Job Published: 29 days ago|
Street Lighting Design Engineer
Salary: £24,000 - £40,000 DOE
I am currently looking for a Street Lighting Design Engineer, on behalf our major client for a regional role, based out of Hertfordshire.
Purpose of the Street Lighting Design Engineer:
To design and project manage lighting schemes. You will mainly be based out of Hertfordshire, on various schemes including a large structural replacement strategy, removal of redundant street lights which form part of a switch off program and an LED implementation scheme.
As a Street Lighting Design Engineer, you must have the following experience;
- Electrical cable design
- Lighting Reality
- Experienced used of AutoCAD, KeyLIGHTS and KeySIGNS software.
- Highways term maintenance contracts
- Managing programmes of highway lighting works
- Undertaking lighting impact assessment and feasibility reports
- Working with Street Lighting, illuminated signage or road lighting equipment on contracts
- Liaising with local authorities, emergency services and councillors
Street Lighting Design Engineer Competencies:
- Degree/HNC in Electrical Engineering or equivalent. Membership of ILP or working towards.
- Highly IT Competent with (AutoCAD, Lighting reality, KeyLIGHTS, KeySIGNS)
- Full Driving Licence
- Knowledge of CDM regulations
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, to plan, coordinate and organise a range of activities.
- Ability to organise and prioritise work to meet conflicting work demands, targets & deadlines
- CSCS, ECS or NRSWA
If you have the skills and experience of a Street Lighting Design Engineer we are looking for, please contact Paul (01342 330577) or send your CV ASAP!