|Location: Bristol, England||Salary: £40000 - £65000 per annum + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Location: Bristol OR Glasgow
Salary: £40,000 - £65,000 + Package
Key Skills: High Voltage, AC & DC, Electrical Power System Design, Safety, Leadership, Mentoring, Client Relations, Business Development, DNO, ETAP, ISO 55001, Commissioning, BS7671, Electrical AutoCAD, IPSA, PowerFactory, LabVIEW, FPGA
An experienced Electrical Engineer is required to join my client in playing a key role in providing technical leadership of electrical design and analysis-based projects within regulated industries.
Working from site, my client is looking to onboard a highly experienced Electrical Engineer. This is a role an experienced engineering consultant with a track record in business development and client handling. You will be ensuring projects are delivered to high standards whilst meeting requirements of HSE legislation. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
What are we looking for in our next Electrical Engineer?
- Degree educated in an Electrical Engineering Degree
- Possesses a strong technical & project background
- Has HV AS & DC Power System Design EXPERIENCE
- Experienced meeting clients & discussing requirements
- Ability to mentor & develop junior engineers & apprentices
- Has a working knowledge of ISO 55001, BS7671
- Chartered or working towards chartership
- Safety case & design substantiation report authorship
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional expertise in Electrical Engineering, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Electrical Engineer, hit that apply button now!
ELIGIBILTY TO GAIN SC CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED TO START THIS OPPORTUNITY