|Location: Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Kelly O'Keefe|
Electrical Engineer / Technical Author
Middlesbrough based - with travel to other sites in the UK
Competitive Salary and excellent holiday package.
- Are you an Electrical Engineer with industrial LV (Low Voltage) and HV (High Voltage) experience?
- Would you like share your knowledge and expertise?
- Do you have a high attention to detail and writing skills?
Previous working experience of writing / editing is not essential however the ideal candidate needs to come from an Electrical Engineer background with Industrial High Voltage and Low Voltage Switching experience. You may be looking to slow down and move to an office based role after spending an extensive part of your career in the field. This role is a rewarding and fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to make a difference and encourage future applicants into a career within the Industrial Electrical sector.
I am looking for a Technical Author to develop and edit course material - this includes:
- Identifying training requirements from clients.
- Carrying out research / gather & analyse information.
- Attending client sites may be required to find out what content they are to familiarise themselves with and understand the required style and method of course delivery.
- Gather requirements and research to keep up to date with current trends in the industry.
- Meeting with Clients on site to gather information on the content required for you to develop as part of the course material.
- You must have a background and knowledge of high voltage and low voltage switches / systems. This is essential and must be demonstrated on your CV.