|Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire||Salary: £14 - £15 per hour|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Brogan McPake|
Electrical Improver x 2
North East - Yorkshire - Leeds
Salary: £14-15 an hour
I am urgently looking for experienced electricians with commercial lighting experience, for a contract role starting ASAP on behalf of my client, who is a very busy, well established electrical contractor.
You will be working as a part of a team of 2 (Electrician and Mate) in commercial properties, such as supermarkets, pubs and retail.
Contract running until the end of March, likely to go on a lot longer due to scope of works and there is the possibility that it could go permanent for the right person.
** If you already work alongside an electricians mate we'd also love to hear from you! Electricians mate will be paid around £10-11 an hour. **
Electrician / specifications (DAY TO DAY)
- To carry out lighting maintenance and electrical works
- LED changeovers & basic wiring
- To undertake electrical repairs and maintenance as appropriate
- Working locally, you'll be required to attend 2 -3 sites per day
- You'll pick up stock on a Monday AM OR Friday PM to use out at site that week
- IEE 17th Edition Regulations MUST HAVE
- ECS card MUST HAVE
- Full driving licence (between team of 2 someone must be able to drive)
- You should have your own transport, preferably works vehicle
- If you have an Electricians Mate to work alongside you, they will need a valid CSCS card
45hour week start/finish times flexible to meet client needs (6am-3pm or 8am-5pm)
Please send me your CV or contact Brogan (01342 330532) asap if you have the skills and experience we are looking for.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.