|Location: London, Greater London, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Electronics, Technology, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Tom Ratcliffe||Job Published: about 1 month ago|
Electrical Manager needed for a digital engineering organisation based in Middlesex who are looking to employ an experienced Electrical Manager that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of electrical standards and procedures to complete projects and coordinate engineers both on and off site.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant degree or qualification in electrical engineering and 5+ years' experience in a senior position. If you have a background in the manufacturing industry this is desirable!
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Electrical Manager will include:
- Ensuring compliance to electrical standards and procedures.
- Management of all NICEIC obligations
- To advise engineers and the management team on any technical / electrical matters. Typically, NICEIC requirements on projects, planned maintenance and reactive jobs.
- To carry out duties and responsibilities as appointed person for the Company NICEIC accreditation.
What experience you need to be the successful Electrical Manager:
- 5+ years' experience in senior electrical supervisor or managerial position
- 2391-52 Level 3 Award - Electrical Inspection & Testing
- Electrical Trade Skills demonstrated by NVQ/Apprenticeship or similar on the job experience
- Level 3 Periodic Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Electrical Manager/Supervisor to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.