|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £40000 - £85000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 21 days ago|
Job Title: Electrical/Electronic Design Authority
Salary: £70,000 - £85,000 + Package
Hours: 37.5 Per Week
Key Skills: Design, Electrical, Electronic, Lifecycle, Regulatory, Accreditation, Product, MOD, Defence, Aerospace, Stakeholder Management, EMC, Schematic Capture, PCB Layout, Def- Stan, IEC, Architecture, Engineering, Technical, Customer, Client. Highly Regulated
An experienced Design Authority is required ASAP by my client to take responsibility for leading the Electrical/Electronic design acceptance activity within highly regulated industry projects. The role will be customer facing and demand a high level of credibility to sell off electrical/electronic architectures to strict regulatory guidelines, achieving full accreditation.
What are we looking for in our next Design Authority?
- Degree Educated in a STEM Discipline
- Electrical/Electronic Regulatory & accreditation exposure and experience
- Extensive knowledge of the Product development lifecycle
- Extensive Electrical Architecture exposure & experience
- Strong stakeholder management
- Knowledge & experience with DEF-Stan 61-5 OR IEC61508
- Strong ability to make technical arguments surrounding the Regulatory validation of products to regulatory approval/accreditation
- High technical ability with the ability to lead teams of around 20-30 people
- Knowledge of EMC
- Experience of Schematic Capture & PCB Layout
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Design Authority, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Configuration Analyst, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy