|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £50 - £60 per hour|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jack Pleon|
Job Title: Electrical Subsystem Architect (Satellites)
Rate: £50 - £60 p/h
Term: Initial 3 Months
Key Skills: Satellite, Systems, Electrical, Design, EMC, Harness, PCDU, Battery, Power, TMTC, Test Case, Payload
An experienced Electrical Architect is required to join my client to be responsible for developing and defining the electrical architecture of Satellites, covering sizing & performance through to managing the detailed design.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as an Electrical Architect?
- Acting as the focal point to customers for satellite electrical subsystems
- Esurance of all coherency activities related to the Power Subsystem - I.e. EMC, Harness, PCDU, Battery
- Holds responsibility for the analysis & test cases to meet electrical systems verification & validation
- To ensure the Power & TMTC interface compatibility of the satellite payload, platform
- Systems level design review support
What are we looking for in our next Electrical Architect?
- Degree Educated in Electrical Engineering or Similar Discipline
- Possess extensive knowledge in the field of Electrical Systems Engineering for Satellites
- Excellent communication skills & ability to work independently
- Possess experience with phase B/C/D electrical systems hardware
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Electrical Engineering expertise, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field, hit that apply button now!