|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £50 - £60 per hour|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Zak Mendoza||Job Published: 17 days ago|
Electrical Subsystem Architect
3 month initial contract
Electrical Subsystem Architect needed for a multinational defence organisation based in Bedforshire who are looking to employ an experienced Electrical Subsystem Architect with an in-depth knowledge of Electrical Systems engineering for satellites and the Defence Industry.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Electrical Subsystem Architect will include:
- The Electrical Architect is responsible for developing and defining the electrical Architecture of the satellite, covering initial sizing, trade-offs, and performance through to managing the detailed design of the electrical architecture of the satellite.
- Acts as focal point to customers for the Satellite electrical subsystems.
- Ensures coherency of all activities related to the Power subsystem (e.g. PCDU, Battery and Solar Array), Harness and EMC.
- Responsible for analysis and test cases to meet electrical systems verification and validation, producing subsystem level test plan and test specifications.
- Ensures the Power and TMTC interface compatibility of the satellite Payload, Platform and AIT interfaces.
- Maintains and supports the Satellite Power budget inputs.
- System level design review support.
- Electrical domain responsible for meeting EMC and Radiation specifications and Electrical interface control documents.
What you need to be the successful Electrical Subsystem Architect:
In order to be the successful Electrical Subsystem Architect and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Must have extensive knowledge in the field of Electrical Systems engineering for satellites.
- A degree in engineering in electrical engineering or equivalent qualification.
- Candidates must be available for national and international business travel.
- Excellent communication skills, flexibility and ability to work independently.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Electrical Subsystem Architect to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
All applicants moving forward for the Electrical Subsystem Architect position must have obtained or be eligible for security clearance up to SC level.