|Location: Essex, England||Salary: £33000 - £40000 per annum|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Emma Puddick|
Job Role: Electrical Supervisor
Salary: £33,000 - Goes up to £40,000 with over time - van and fuel card and benefits
Hours per week: 40 hours
Job Summary for Electrical Supervisor:
This is a new fantastuc opportunity to work for a leading client that specialises with all aspects od the water cycle.
They are currently seeking a well experience Electrical Supervisor to work in Essex and within the eastern area delivering project.
Electrical Supervisor needed to work for a leading contractor to the wastewater and clean water industry.
The day to day responsibilities of the Electrical Supervisor include:
- For the coordination and management of the sites operation team to deliver the project on time and in budget.
- You will manage the site schedule of work and site teams.
- Manage sub contract packages.
- Maintain relationships between client, subcontractors and partners.
- You will have experience of installing, repairing or maintaining background capital equipment and you will be fully aware of CDM regulations, hold associated certificates.
- Recognised waste water and clean water experience within the Affinity Water or Anglian Water to be aware of the implications of process disruptions and have a good understanding of site electrical isolations.
- Role to assist with site visits ensuring that electrical safety is being observed at all times and make sure that the correct protocols are being followed and permits and isolations are in place to enable a site team to deliver the works.
- To assist and enable surveys, TWOSA's etc. with the management of specialist sub-contractors, specifically surrounding power distribution and assistance of site commissioning.
- To provide technical assistance to project site team and to be recognised as the site AP(E) & point of contact.
Requirements for the Electrical Project Engineer:
- Experience with working within the industry.
- Blue Card
- Drivers Licnese
- Supervisory experience
- First Aid
- Any additional electrical qualifications
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a main contractor within the utilities industry, please get in touch asap.