|Location: Hertfordshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Utilities & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Paul Napper|
Electrical Technician/ Highways
**Attractive salary + Excellent package**
** This role is offering an attractive salary + benefits (including shift allowance, overtime and van) - please contact me for more information **
I am currently looking for an experienced Electrical Technician/ Highways, on behalf of my major client, a leading provider of technical services to the traffic, lighting and infrastructure market.
The purpose of the Electrical Technician/ Highways:
- The Electrical Technician/ Highways will work with the Service Delivery Manager to develop and improve all Technology Performance across the contract that enables activity and quality indicators to be monitored accurately.
- To cover fault rectification and maintenance on technology assets on the M25, along with providing local Contract and Network support
- Liaises daily with the Lead engineer to allocate inspections and maintenance schedules.
- Adjustment of work allocations in response to emergency incidents, to ensure both emergency response times and maintenance obligations are met.
Electrical Technician/ Highways experience:
- Understanding of Regional Control Centre systems including HATMS, COBS and its subsystems, display equipment, CCTV, digital storage devices and motorway communications.
- Demonstrating a high degree of fault competence
- Knowledge of digital and analogue transmission systems for data, voice, and video
- HERS Sector 8 training relevant to service operative
- ONC or B/TEC Certificate in Electronic engineering or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a position of responsibility on Motorway Communications or a related system with a minimum of 3 years demonstrable relevant experience.
If your profile matches the experience for the Electrical Technician/ Highways please apply as soon as possible as this job will be filled quickly!