|Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Construction||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Jodie Stevens||Job Published: 18 days ago|
Electrician / Solar Installer
Electrician needed for a Solar installation project within the Leeds and local areas on a contract basis from 3 months onwards.
What the role of Electrician / Solar Installer entails:
* Installation of domestic Solar PV systems / Battery Storage Systems / SolarEdge Systems
* Travelling Throughout the U.K. (Overnight stays are necessary Mon-Thurs)
* Handover - Explaining to the customer how the system works and guiding them through the installation and sign off.
Our ideal Electrician / Solar Installer would have
* 1 Years' Experience with installing Solar PV Systems
* A strong desire to deliver excellent customer service
* Own Transport (Plain white van)
* Battery Storage experience (training can be provided)
* Relevant Electrical & Roofing Qualifications
* Competitive Rates of remuneration.
Required licences/certifications/experience to be the successful Electrician / Solar Installer
* 17th Edition Certification
* Working at Height
* Driving Licence
* CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme)
* Own Van preferred
* Electrical - 2 Years' experience with level 3 qualification in Solar PV Installations & level 3 electrical installation work
* Solar PV Installation - 2 Years' experience
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Electrician / Solar Installer to become a part of a large national team with potential of further ongoing work. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!