|Location: Feltham, Greater London, England||Salary: £35000 - £42000 per annum + + overtime|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Brogan McPake|
Electrician - Test & Inspection (2391 / 2394 & 2395)
West London (Static role)
£35-42k DOE + benefits + overtime
Your role is to carry out electrical testing, commissioning, configuration and other modification works on electrical equipment within a manufacturing environment.
Full training will be provided on the specific electrical equipment - you must have electrical testing experience and electrical testing qualifications listed.
** There are several positions available, with an immediate start so get in contact ASAP! **
Duties of the Electrician / Electrical Test Engineer includes:
- Component and cable assembly, installation, termination and testing
- Wiring up panels and cables
- Carry out safety tests of electrical equipment
- Fault finding
As Electrician - (test & inspection), you will have the following:
- 2391 or 2394 & 2395 - Test and inspection
- C&G 2382 18th edition
- C&G 2360 Part 1 Electrical Installation
- C&G 2360 Part 2 Electrical Installation
- ECS card
- Previous cable installation and termination experience
- Previous testing experience
Please contact Brogan ASAP or send your CV to apply for the Electrician - Test & Inspect (2391 or equivalent) role.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.