|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £14.00 - £15.00 per hour + Van and fuel card|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Emma Puddick|
Job Title: Electrician
Location: Central London
Salary: £15 per hour
Job Summary of an Electrician (EV):
Our client is in need of an enthusiastic, qualified electrician (EV), who will be responsible for installing and maintaining their network of electric vehicle charge points.
We're looking for a forward thinking individual with many years experience of testing who can work on their own all around London.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone to join a growing company, where everyday is different to the last as well as expanding and developing new skills along the way.
Key Duties for the Electrician (EV):
- Installation, Maintenance and development of all EV points around London - dependant on where project is.
- Test street lighting networks
- Test and inspect highway electrical installation
- Working Closely with manufacturers and councils
Must Haves for the Electrician (EV):
- Electrical experience
- CSCS Card / ECS Card
- Drivers License
- A strong understanding of Testing
- Able to work on your own
- Great Initiative thinking
- Great front facing person
Desirables for the Electrician (EV):
- 2391 Testing and Inspecting
If you are interested, please get in touch right away as this is a fantastic opportunity where they will get you started ASAP.