|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £40 - £50 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 4 days ago|
Job Title: Electro-Mechanical Design Engineer
Rate: £40 - £50 p/h
Term: Initial 6 Months
Key Skills: Design, Draughtsman, Mechanical, Armoured Vehicles, Defence, Clearance, CREO 4.0, Windchill 11.0, CAD, Drawings, Systems
An experienced Electro-Mechanical Design Engineer is required to join my client in supporting the CAD drawing pack creation on main systems and supporting linear replaceable units.
So, what will you be doing as a Electro-Mechanical Design Engineer?
- To support the CAD drawing pack creation on main systems and supporting linear replaceable units.
What are we looking for in our next Electro-Mechanical Design Engineer?
- Degree Educated in Design Engineering OR equivalent
- Prior experience in Armoured Fighting Vehicles
- Prior Defence & Engineering experience
- Must have knowledge & experience in the use of CREO 4.0 & Windchill 11.0
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills & experience APPLY NOW!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy