|Location: Hampshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Alex Spraggett||Job Published: 22 days ago|
Electro-Mechanical Inspector needed for a multinational financial organisation based in Hampshire who are looking to employ an experienced Electro-Mechanical Inspector with an in-depth knowledge of Electromechanics, have the ability to correctly analyse and interpret drawings, schematics, data sheets and wiring diagrams, and have experience working within in quality/inspection.
The successful Electro-Mechanical Inspector will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
Every employee is critical to our success and as such we offer a range of flexible employee benefits along with career development opportunities for motivated and dedicated employees.
The Hampshire office has free parking and local transport links. In addition, you will receive:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 4x your annual salary in life assurance
- Flexible benefits package (car scheme, retail vouchers, gym discounts, employee share scheme, ability to buy or sell annual leave and more!)
- Pension Scheme
What the role entails:
Working with specialists from other engineering disciplines, the candidate will be responsible for ensuring the quality of incoming items and maintaining the quality of internal assembly items and customer deliveries.
Some of the main duties of the Electro-Mechanical Inspector will include:
- Carry out goods inward, in process and final inspections to verify that defined process is consistently producing product that meets all applicable specification.
- Be able to audit processes in order to provide confidence that relevant manufacturing and quality plans have been implemented and results are delivered as planned.
- Provide support to process owners and their teams in non-conformance reporting, root cause analysis, corrective and preventive actions such that continual improvement is assured and repeat defects do not occur.
- Implement and improve the quality processes within the company to ensure that the quality of the company's products and services meets the needs of our customers and that quality procedures employed are cost effective and efficient.
What you need to be the successful Electro-Mechanical Inspector:
In order to be the successful Electro-Mechanical Inspector and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Ability to correctly analyse and interpret drawings, schematics, data sheets, wiring diagrams, components, specifications and other engineering documents.
- Experience in a quality/inspection role and be confident in using inspection tool.
- Excellent general written and verbal communications skills.
- Willing to undergo, and are able to achieve and maintain, SC and/or DV security clearance.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Electro-Mechanical Inspector to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
To apply for the Electro-Mechanical Inspector, you need to be eligible for SC Clearance.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.