|Location: Suffolk, England||Salary: £14 - £20 per hour|
|Sector: Engineering, Pharmaceuticals||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 10 days ago|
Job Title: Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician
Rate: £14 - £20 p/h
Term: Initial 12 Months
Hours: 36 Hours Per Week
Key Skills: Electrical, Mechanical, Maintenance, GMP, Manufacturing, Plant, Machinery, Facilities, Wiring, Diagrams, Blueprints, City & Guilds, Engineering, Drawings, Pharmaceutical, Regulated Industries
An experienced Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician is required to play a key role in carrying out Electrical and Mechanical engineering activities in ensuring production demands are met through strategic maintenance activities on both process equipment and site facilities.
So, what will you be doing as an Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician?
- Carrying out of routine and more complex maintenance tasks in accordance to company procedures
- Ensure adherence to GMP, safety and quality protocols at all times
- Provide Electrical & Mechanical support on Plant/site utility systems to include the install, troubleshoot, repair and maintaining of production and facility equipment motor and drives
- Troubleshoot equipment and facilities failures and remediate identified issues
What are we looking for in our next Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician?
- Hold a City & Guilds/NVQ Certificate or relevant Engineering Degree
- Hold demonstrated experience within manufacturing maintenance
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Able to interpret blueprints, Layouts, Drawings and wiring diagrams
- Previous experience working within a regulated industry - I.e. Pharmaceutical, Nuclear, Food
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician, hit that APPLY button now!