|Location: Ilkeston, Derbyshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Brogan McPake|
3x Electronics Bench Engineers
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Various other benefits
We are currently seeking 3x Electronics bench engineers, to undertake permanent roles with our client, a major manufacturer and contractor based in Derbyshire.
- As an Electronic Bench Engineer, you will be tasked with testing & repairing of new and existing technology within my client's portfolio.
- First and foremost, you will be repairing, refurbishing and testing the existing hardware, you may be required to do this out on site with senior engineers.
- Making sure all stock is properly classified and any repair, inspection, fault and testing information is updated on systems.
- As Electronic Bench Engineer you will be tasked with providing technical support to clients, engineers and management.
- Delivery and Support of Processes.
The successful Electronic Bench Engineer will preferably have a certification in Electronics OR Engineering.
If you are interested in this role then please send me a copy of your cv
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.